I Love Date Night!

Every week my wife and I go on a date.  Our Ayi (babysitter, maid, nanny, etc.) watches the kids and Chyloe and I go out on the town.  We haven't had a regular date night since before we had kids and let me tell you, every marriage should have a weekly date night.  Especially those couples who are dealing with the stresses of raising two young boys all the while trying to deal with the stressors of adjusting to living in China.  

I like Columbus, Ohio and Lynchburg, VA.  They were nice places to live and to go on dates with my wife.  However, when it comes to date night, you can't beat Beijing.  Last nights date night brought us to Beihai park where we walked around the lake under the willow trees and watched the Lotus flowers in bloom.  We then went to Houhai lake and rented a tandem bicycle and did our own lake/hutong tour.  This photo was taken in front of the Drum Tower.  We also found a quaint little fish and chips joint.  It is no Old Bag of Nails (our favorite place in Columbus), but it will do for China.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to experience one of these date nights with you, Jared.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts